When purchasing a new property, there are certain signs that might be a cause for environmental concern. Recently, The Land Journal sat down with A-C-T to discuss what landowners should be on the lookout for when purchasing a property.
The following are some of the Frequently Asked Questions our experts have received from landowners over the years.
This video FAQ includes answers to questions like:
- Is it always necessary to have a Phase 2 if the property is a former gas station or is near a gas station?
- What precautions need to be taken if the property is on or near an old cemetery?
- What should be done if old PVC pipes are found on a property?
- What should be done if the property was once had a dry cleaning business on it?
- What is the general response timeline?
- What about solid waste seen on properties?
- What is the process for dealing with arsenic contamination?
- How do land values affect remediation decisions?
All of these questions and more are answered by professionals from ACT Environmental and Infrastructure in the video below.
Do you have a question for A-C-T?